Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.” – Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, German Philosopher
- Passion – Perform our roles with purpose, pride, and a positive attitude.
- Performance – Strive for excellence in all we do.
- Teamwork – Drive success with strong collaboration and communication.
- Integrity – Uphold our ethics and principles with every action and every decision.
- Adaptability – Be flexible and embrace change.
This month, we are focusing on Passion. It’s no coincidence that Passion is the first item in the list. Passion is what happens when your activities and responsibilities align with your being, your true self. When this alignment takes place, you come alive! No barrier seems too high and no river too wide; you simply won’t accept setbacks as failures. Without passion, it’s pretty difficult to find success in what you do, and all of your actions will suffer for it.